USLCA is hosting a regional workshop at Samis Education Center on June 8th, 2018. 7 CERPs/7 Nursing Contact Hours are available for this workshop. See brochure for more details.
- Maya Bolman, RN, BA, BSN, IBCLC
- Marsha WAlker, RN, IBCLC, RLC
- Rebecca Mannel, MPH, IBCLC, FILCA
- Utilizing Lactation Acuity to Improve Hospital Lactation Services
- Breastfeeding for Bifidobacteria: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for the Infant Gut Microbiome
- The Art of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Supporting Lactation
- When Traditional Interventions for Insufficient Milk Just Don’t Work: Hidden Genetics, Nutritional, and Environmental Culprits
- HAND-ling the Pain: The Role of Therapeutic Breast Massage in Lactation
- Breastfeeding Under Fire: The Media Assault on Excusive Breastfeeding
Click here to view the brochure.