ODMHSAS Training Institute, East Building, Hope Training Room 1
2000 North Classen East Building, 6th Floor
Oklahoma City , OK 73106
9 AM to 12 PM
SBIRT stands for: Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment. The SBIRT project was created to provide universal screening to patients who go to primary care clinics. The screening component identifies patients who are at risk or excessively using substances; and/or patients with mental health problems.
Learning Objectives –
- Learn the SBIRT model and how to implement it
- Be able to talk to friends and colleagues about SBIRT
- See how SBIRT works for suicide prevention
- Use practice skills in SBIRT to assist patients in Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment
- In an effort to maximize the training opportunities in the state of Oklahoma, we have made changes to our No-Show Policy as follows.
Effective September 1, 2017, we will implement a “no-show” policy which will affect all students who do not show to their scheduled class or who cancel their attendance to a class with less than a 48-hour notice.
- First occurrence – student will receive a letter and a $25.00 no show fee assessment.
- Second occurrence – student will receive a 2nd letter and an additional $25.00 no show fee assessment
- Third and subsequent occurrences – May result in a hold on the students account, which will keep them from enrolling in a class until all fines are paid and an additional $25 no show fee.
CALL for PROMO CODE ask Lacey Vaughan at 248-9164