Ariadne Labs and Boston College Connell School of Nursing are conducting research to understand the best practices of labor & delivery nurses to improve patient safety and help transform maternity care in the U.S. We need to hear from you!
Would the study be a good fit for me? This study might be a good fit for you if you:
● Are a current registered labor and delivery nurse employed in the U.S.
● Provide direct patient care to women during the intrapartum period
● Have completed the orientation phase of employment
● Are able to read and write in English
● Are 18 years or older
What would happen if I took part in this study? If you decide to take part in the research study, you would:
● Take a 15-20 minute online survey exploring your attitudes about childbirth practices, unit culture, and cesarean birth rates
● Be entered to win one of 45 $100 Amazon gift cards upon survey completion
All information gained from this survey is anonymous and no direct identifiers will be collected.
Listening to Labor Nurses Survey
New Nursing Research Opportunity: Listening to Labor Nurses Flyer