Become an OPS OB Emergencies Workshop Instructor
AWHONN is thrilled to announce the opening of the Obstetric Patient Safety (OPS): OB Emergencies Workshop Virtual Instructor Candidate Training. Join the OPS program and bring OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop Instructors to your area to teach nurses and providers to use multidisciplinary simulation training to identify, assess, and manage the care for women with specific obstetric emergencies such as hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, postpartum hemorrhage, and maternal sepsis.
If you are interested and available, please apply for Instructor Candidate designation. Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email that will allow you to register for one of the OPS Instructor Candidate Virtual Training in January and February 2022. Seating is limited to 25 Instructor Candidates per virtual training. Please register early to secure your seat.
The registration deadline is December 1, 2021. If you have questions, please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com.
What You Need To Know
- Review the eligibility criteria required to become an OB Emergencies Workshop Instructor
- Attend the OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop (Can be completed before or after completion of the OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop Virtual Instructor Candidate Training)
- Complete the OPS Instructor Candidate application
- Attend the OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop Virtual Instructor Candidate Training. You only need to attend one virtual training
- Applicants accepted will receive a separate email with directions for registration and payment for one of eight OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop Virtual Instructor Candidate Training listed below
- Virtual Training dates/times will be offered on:
- January 13, 2022 (Thursday) 10 am–12:30 pm Eastern
- January 18, 2022 (Tuesday) 4–6:30 pm Eastern
- January 24, 2022 (Monday) 4–6:30 pm Eastern
- January 27, 2022 (Thursday) 10 am–12:30 pm Eastern
- February 4, 2022 (Friday) 10 am–12:30 pm Eastern
- February 9, 2022 (Wednesday) 4–6:30 pm Eastern
- February 15, 2022 (Tuesday) 10 am–12:30 pm Eastern
- February 23, 2022 (Wednesday) 4–6:30 pm Eastern
Complete an OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop teach-back under the observation of an OPS: OB Emergencies Workshop designated Instructor or Instructor Trainer within one year of completing the Virtual Instructor Candidate Training