If you are in your second trimester (between 14 and 27 weeks) of pregnancy and part of a Face-book group for pregnancy or parenting, please consider sharing your experiences. This will help researchers better understand the experiences of pregnant women using social media.
You qualify for this study if:
• You are pregnant in your second trimester (between 14 and 27 weeks)
• You have a low-risk pregnancy (no diabetes or high blood pressure)
• You are between 18 and 35 years old
• You are pregnant with only one baby
• You are in a Facebook group for pregnancy or parenting
• You qualify for Medicaid or Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children’s program (WIC)
• You speak English
If you qualify and would like to share your experiences, online focus groups are available at these dates/times. These groups are all online via ZOOM. It is free to participate. You can join from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. You do not need a ZOOM account to join. You only need to join one focus group for about an hour.
• Tuesday, April 12, 10 AM central time
• Thursday, April 14, 8 PM central time
• Thursday, April 14, 11:30 AM central time
• Thursday, April 21, 2 PM central time
If you are interested, use the QR code above or go to https://redcap.vcu.edu/surveys/?s=3ECNNYAJE4DWTF7E to complete a pre-survey and sign up for a focus group time.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Kathryn Konrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is approved by the Virginia Commonwealth University Institutional Review Board with exempt status, Study #HM20023439, and The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Institutional Review Board with exempt status, Study #14199.