The journal Critical Care Clinics has released the January 2016 issue with a focus on obstetric and gynecologic emergencies. The special edition includes many articles related to critical care of the pregnant patient. Articles include:
- Anesthetic Complications in Pregnancy
- Hypertensive Emergencies in Pregnancy
- Neurologic Complications in Pregnancy
- Liver Failure in Pregnancy
- Renal Failure in Pregnancy
- Respiratory Failure and Mechanical Ventilation in the Pregnant Patient
- Management of Complex Cardiac Issues in the Pregnant Patient
- Trauma Management of the Pregnant Patient
- Maternal Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Ethical Issues in Maternal–Fetal Care Emergencies
Click here to access the journal. Subscription may be required.
Critical Care Clinics, Volume 32, Issue 1, Pages 1-154 (January 2016). Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies, edited by Susan E. Dantoni and Peter J. Papadakos.