March of Dimes is excited to start taking action this year to end inequities in maternal and infant health! The information below includes registration links for all quarterly meetings scheduled for 2021 with the exception of the 4th quarter full Network meeting.
Additionally, you can register for monthly meetings for the Racism & Unequal Treatment and the Environmental Justice work groups both convening in January. Moving forward work group meeting info and communication will be directed to only those who have opted in to actively participate in the work groups.
Please join the MBAN Full Network quarterly meeting on February 11 @ 2:30 p.m. EST.
- Please REGISTER for the February Full Network meeting: Register Here
- Racism & Unequal Treatment Work group Monthly Meetings: Register Here
- Environmental Justice Work group Monthly Meetings: Register Here
- If you have not had a chance – fill out the new Join Us form to share how you want to be involved with the Mom and Baby Action Network going forward.
Please send your news updates to us at ActionNetwork@Marchofdimes.org, make sure to include any relevant links and a short overview of the news item.
March of Dimes Information Sharing
- March of Dimes recently released the 2020 National and State Report Cards. This year’s Report Card offers a comprehensive overview of the health of moms and babies across the U.S. The report grades the U.S., states, Puerto Rico and 100 cities on preterm birth rates, and includes other information such as infant death, states’ efforts on Medicaid expansion and extension, health insurance status, inadequate prenatal care, among other factors and outlines important policy solutions that can make a difference. Access the National and State Report Cards
- March of Dimes also launched a #BlanketChange campaign to demand policymakers and political candidates prioritize our nation’s moms and babies and take immediate action to improve their health. Learn more and join us to call for #Blanketchange: http://blanketchange.org/
- Breaking Through Implicit Bias in Maternal Health training is now available to provide health care professionals with important insights to recognize and remedy implicit bias in maternity care settings. Learn more here.
Full Network Quarterly Meetings
- February 11, 2021 @ 2:30 p.m EST – Register Here
- May 12, 2021 @ 2:30 p.m. EST – Register Here
- August 12, 2021 @ 1:00 p.m. EST – Register Here
- Racism & Unequal Treatment Meetings – 1st Tuesday of the Month
- Environmental Justice Meetings – 11th of every Month (meetings where the 11th is a weekend or quarterly meeting we will determine if there is a need to convene and find an alternate time)