Join in on Thursday, January 23rd as CMQCC introduces “Improving Diagnosis and Treatment of Maternal Sepsis” Toolkit.
- Know the importance of maternal sepsis on morbidity and mortality
- Understand the Two-Step Method for screening and diagnosis of sepsis in pregnancy
- Describe the pregnancy related differences in vital signs and lab values
- Describe treatment and antibiotic recommendations for maternal sepsis
- Be able to identify steps to begin implementation on your unit
Ronald Gibbs, MD, Stanford University
Lori Olvera, DNP, RNC-OB, Sutter Health
Download and print the attached flyer in your hospital or clinic to encourage others to attend.