Objectives: At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Understand best practice for universal verbal screening versus toxicology testing.
2. Identify the types of Medication Assisted Treatment and understand why it is the standard of care for OUD in pregnancy.
3. Describe best practices for nonpharmacologic treatment for newborns with NAS.
4. Understand the importance of preserving the mother/baby dyad for women with OUD and supporting practices.
5. Identify how hospitals can support the safe discharge of mothers with OUD and their newborns.
**A live demonstration of the toolkit features will also be presented.**
CEUs will be offered for this webinar. Real-time attendance is required for the entire webinar to receive CEUs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #3104 for one (1) contact hour.