CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR 2017 SPOTLIGHT HOSPITAL WINNERS!
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center**
INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital**
INTEGRIS Health Edmond**
INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center**
Lakeside Women’s Hospital
Mercy Hospital Ardmore
St. Anthony Hospital Shawnee
St. John Medical Center
The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center**
**2016 Spotlight Hospital Award Recipient
The Oklahoma Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative (OPQIC) seeks to reward hospitals that are creating a culture of excellence in perinatal care for Oklahoma mothers and newborns. The criteria will be based on participation in and outcomes of quality improvement initiatives that are available to all birthing hospitals. They will change on a yearly basis as focus areas for improvements evolve. As activities progress, criteria will become more stringent and will be based on process, structure and outcomes measures, if available. Spotlight Hospitals will be rewarded and recognized at the Summit and on the OPQIC website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
They met the following criteria:
- PC-01 rate (Early Elective Delivery) at or below the national average
- Every Mother Counts/Alliance for Innovation in Maternal Health (AIM)
- Current Q2 2017 data completed
- Hemorrhage and Hypertension protocol in place
- QBL rate of at least 70% for birth or timely treatment of at least 70% of women presenting with severe hypertension
- Baby Friendly designation or in Development Stage or mPINC score > the national average
- Full participation in OSDH Sleep Sack initiative
- Full participation in Period of PURPLE® Crying program
Click here for for recipient photos.
Click here for press release.