CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR 2016 SPOTLIGHT HOSPITAL WINNERS!
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center**
INTEGRIS Canadian Valley Hospital
INTEGRIS Health Edmond**
INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center
Stillwater Medical Center**
The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center**
**2015 Spotlight Hospital Award Recipient
The Oklahoma Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative (OPQIC) seeks to reward hospitals that are creating a culture of excellence in perinatal care for Oklahoma mothers and newborns. The criteria will be based on participation in and outcomes of quality improvement initiatives that are available to all birthing hospitals. They will change on a yearly basis as focus areas for improvements evolve. As activities progress, criteria will become more stringent and will be based on process, structure and outcomes measures, if available. Spotlight Hospitals will be rewarded and recognized at the Summit and on the OPQIC website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
They met the following criteria:
- PC-01 rate <= 3% as posted on Hospital Compare as of August 31, 2016.
- Every Mother Counts/Alliance for Innovation in Maternal Health (AIM)
- Current Q2 2016 data complete (AIM data portal)
- Hemorrhage and Hypertension protocol in place (AIM data portal)
- QBL rate of at least 50% for birth or timely treatment of at least 50% of women presenting with severe hypertension (AIM data portal)
- Baby Friendly designation or in Development Stage in the Becoming Baby Friendly in Oklahoma (BBFOK) project.
- Full participation in OSDH Sleep Sack initiative
- Full participation in Period of PURPLE® Crying program
Click here for recipient photos.
Click here for press release.