The OPQIC Listserv is an email distribution application that allows for group correspondence and discussion. When a member posts a message to the list, it is automatically distributed to all members. Only members may post to the list. It may take several business days to process a request to join the list.
Using the Listserv:
- To send an email to the list: OPQIC@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU (only members may send messages to the list)
- To unsubscribe from the list, send a blank email to: OPQIC-signoff-request@SPEEDY.
- The list home page/archives: http://speedy.ouhsc.edu/cgi-
- If necessary, you can send the following commands in the body (NOT the subject line) of an email to LISTSERV@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU
- To leave the list: UNSUBSCRIBE OPQIC
- To pause the list: SET OPQIC NOMAIL
- To resume the list: SET OPQIC MAIL
- To receive the email in digest form (one email each day): SET OPQIC DIGEST
- To see other commands: HELP
For further assistance, contact email@example.com