Congratulations to all of our 2015 Spotlight Hospital Winners!
Chickasaw Nation Medical Center
Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Hillcrest Medical Center
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center
INTEGRIS Health Edmond
Saint Francis Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital South
Stillwater Medical Center
The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center
OU Medical Center Edmond
The Oklahoma Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative (OPQIC) seeks to reward hospitals that are creating a culture of excellence in perinatal care for Oklahoma mothers and newborns. The criteria will be based on participation in and outcomes of quality improvement initiatives that are available to all birthing hospitals. They will change on a yearly basis as focus areas for improvements evolve. As activities progress, criteria will become more stringent and will be based on process, structure and outcomes measures, if available. Spotlight Hospitals will be rewarded and recognized at the Summit and on the OPQIC website. Contact email@example.com with questions.
They met the following criteria:
- PC-01 rate ≤ 5% as posted on Hospital Compare as of August 31, 2015.
- Participation in the Every Mother Counts initiative.
- Current Baby-Friendly Designation OR Enrolled in the Becoming Baby-Friendly in Oklahoma (BBFOK) project.
- Participation in Period of PURPLE® Crying program.
- Participation in OSDH Sleep Sack Initiative.
Click here for recipient photos.
Click here for press release.