The following courses are offered through the Office of Perinatal Quality Improvement. There may be other courses or seminars offered periodically by other agencies or offices. Please check our calendar for a more complete list and contact the appropriate agency for registration information.
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Program Advanced Fetal Monitoring Course (AFMC)
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Program Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course (IFMC)
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring Instructor Course
- Perinatal Continuing Education Program
- The STABLE Learner Program
- OPNF Bootcamp Evaluations
- Register for CLEAR Training
Click here to register for any OPQI course except PCEP. To register your hospital for PCEP contact the OPQI office at 405-271-7777. Register early, as classes are on a first-come, first-served basis. We prefer participants register at least 3 weeks in advance of the course date. This allows time for delivery of important course materials to the participants. Registration confirmation will be sent along with course information to each registered participant or designee.
Checks should be made payable to OUHSC Office of Perinatal Quality Improvement. We can also accept credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) via our secure online store (epay.ouhsc.edu).
* The Office of Perinatal Quality Improvement is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
** AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing education (CE) in nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
*** Professional Education Services Group designates the IFMC/AFMC educational activity for category 1 CME credits toward the AMA Physicians Recognition Award.